Scholarly Communication’s ePublishing services include hosting PKP’s Open Conference Systems and Open Journal Systems software and assisting with workflow design and overall production support, including:
- Call for papers
- Proposal submissions
- Peer review
- Compiled proceedings
ePublishing also disseminates the compiled proceedings through VTechWorks, the University’s digital repository.
While Virginia Tech Libraries can help you produce the conference proceedings, Virginia Tech’s Continuing and Professional Education can help you with conference planning.
Published conferences include:
- ASPECT: Crisis and Transformation: Rethinking Knowledge, Histories, Identities, Technologies, April 1-2, 2016, Blacksburg, VA
- Conference Manager: Caroline Alphin, ASPECT
- ICSM: International Conference on Service Management, Nov. 28-30, 2015, Washington, DC
- Conference Manager: Dr. Muzaffer Uysal, CLAHS
- SRII: Service Research & Innovation Institute, June 7-10, 2015, San Jose, CA
- Conference Manager: Dr. Badinelli, College of Business
- Representations of Resistance, March 20-21, 2015, Virginia Tech
- Conference Managers: Anthony Szczurek & Jordan Laney, CLAHS
- Marine Energy Technology Symposium, April 1-18, 2014, Seattle, WA
- Conference Manager: Dr. Eric Patterson, College of Engineering
For more information, contact Gail McMillan, firstname.lastname@example.org, director of Scholarly Communication.